Home » » Wazir (2016)

Wazir (2016)

A grief-stricken cop and amputee grandmaster are brought together by a peculiar twist of fate as part of a wider conspiracy that has darkened their lives.irector:
Bejoy Nambiar
Vidhu Vinod Chopra (story),  Vidhu Vinod Chopra (screenplay)  | 6 more credits »
Amitabh Bachchan,  Farhan Akhtar,  Aditi Rao Hydari  | See full cast & crew »



Storyline

'Wazir' is a tale of two unlikely friends, a wheelchair-bound chess grandmaster and a brave ATS officer. Brought together by grief and a strange twist of fate, the two men decide to help each other win the biggest games of their lives. But there's a mysterious, dangerous opponent lurking in the shadows, who is all set to checkmate them.


Wazir Movie Reviews

I'm a chess fan (not a good player however). 

One day, while I was playing chess, a thought came into my mind, "What if the game I'm playing is happening for real somewhere?" Then it was obvious, I searched for the movies with similar theme but couldn't get one. The best I could find was "The Seventh Seal" by Ingmar Bergman which was nowhere near to the one in my mind.


I knew nothing about 'WAZIR' before watching, except it was a chess movie. I'm a chess fan, so, I would have never missed this movie no matter good or bad. I wasn't expecting more either. But, after watching it, my mind was completely blown away. My long wait has been fulfilled. THIS is the best chess movie I've ever seen.


At some points, I felt errors in storytelling (wished they hadn't done it this way). But those were nothing compared to the whole package. The performances were good. The whole script is excellent. Technically, it felt real, which is also a good thing. I'm sure this movie will leave a mark in Bollywood, with its significance growing over time. 


This movie came as a surprise which made me experience that, if a movie comes as a surprise, that movie is going to be in your best movies list.


Thanks for the whole team of WAZIR for delivering us this movie. Much appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Free Movie Download - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger